Best Astrologer in Mumbai- Astrologer Vinayak Bhatt. Cafe astrology compatibility lovers. A strology is a diverse field that needs comprehensive knowledge and expertise in Vedic astrology.One such name that has paved its way in Vedic astrology and is regarded as best astrologers in Mumbai is Vinayak Bhatt. He is the world best astrologer in Mumbai who has been practicing Vedic Astrology for years now.
- If you live in Mumbai, then you may be familiar with this renowned.
- The Bombay high court has quashed the FIR against Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Meetu Singh filed by actress Rhea Chakraborty. However, SSR's other sister Priyanka Singh, who was also named in the FIR, did not get relief from the High court.
- Bombay Times Photos. Last updated on Dec 30, 2020, 22.29. Bombay Times Fashion Week: Day 4 - Neeta Lul. See more of: saiee m manjrekar, bombay times fashion week, Neeta Lulla.
- Horoscope today: Check today's horoscope, gemini horoscope, pisces horoscope, cancer horoscope, virgo horoscope, aries horoscope, libra horoscope, free horoscope, leo horoscope and more on Times.
If its your
Aries: March 21 - April 20
The process of explaining feelings also helps understand what you really want. Don’t be too direct in what you say. Be diplomatic.
Focus on being pleasant and also non-committal.
Colours: grey/ watermelon.
Taurus: April 21 - May 20
Certain decisions have to be taken and talking to loved ones about them will help.
Focus on reorganizing your day in such a manner that more can be accomplished.
Colours: olive/ turquoise.
Gemini: May 21 - June 21
There are a lot of phone calls and correspondence you need to attend to.
Focus on deciding if you really do want to (or need to) pursue further studies.
Colours: blue/ khaki.
Cancer: June 22 – July 23
Make time for yourself without feeling guilty about it.
Focus on deciding exactly what it is you need to buy online as you tend to get carried away.
Colours: mustard/ sandalwood.
Leo: July 24 – Aug. 23
You are moving towards a significant time that requires making radical decisions about changes made for the future
Focus on taking and enjoying this break you’ve taken from work.
Colours: lavender/ tan.
Virgo: Aug. 24 - Sept. 23
Gracefully moving with changes life brings in is to you. Health is good.
Focus on completing as much work as is possible in a certain amount of time given.
Colours: brown/ aquamarine.
Libra: Sept. 24 - Oct. 22
Letting people know you need quiet times to yourself is quite fine.
Focus on willingly going along with this karmic cycle that moves slowly sometimes and then faster.
Colours: grey/ white.
Scorpio: Oct. 23 - Nov. 22
A relationship may pass through a time of unnecessary differences of opinion. Just discuss issues.
Focus on taking time off and enjoying yourself. Life is not just about work.
Colours: green/ white.
Sagittarius: Nov. 23 - Dec. 22
Emotional tensions may cause insomnia. Face them squarely and also gently/ diplomatically discuss them with your spouse/ partner.
Focus on being determined about following a goal set last year.
Colours: red/ green.
Capricorn: Dec. 23 to Jan. 20
Two new projects keep you busy. The team is also focused.
Focus on saying what you need to very clearly and in as practical a manner as is possible.
Colours: pink/ black.
Aquarius: Jan. 21 - Feb. 19
Be practical about a work issue. Don’t allow imagination to run riot.
Focus on spending a lot of time with family since they are being extra demanding of your time.
Colours: brown/ purple.
Pisces: Feb. 20 - March 20
Completing pending work is crucial since a deadline approaches. Do follow a nutritious diet.
Focus on using your sense of humour to understand why someone is being so irritable.
Colours: turquoise/ lemon.
- Aero India 2021: 13th edition of air show begins today
- Pedestrians Only!
- PM lays foundation stone of new Parliament building