- Mars Aspects Saturn Vedic Astrology
- Aspects Of Saturn Vedic Astrology Susan Miller
- Aspects Of Saturn Vedic Astrology Horoscope
Use the form below to create your Vedic Astrology chart and find out your Sun, Moon and Rising signs. Ask know horoscope. Plus find out the critical moon constellations – the secret to compatibility.
AstroVed.com - No. 1 Vedic Astrology and Remedies Portal provides 2021 Moon sign predictions, Planetary Transit predictions and reports, Indian astrology consultations, astrological and Vedic remedies such as Pooja, Homa, and Yantra for all your life problems.
Mars Aspects Saturn Vedic Astrology
- Your sun sign describes your basic nature and personality traits. It’s the source of talent, career, health and money. It’s where you get your power and energy in life.
- Your rising sign partners with the sun sign to form your persona in the world. It’s your “first impression” and often drives how others perceive you.
- Your moon sign reveals how you relate to others. It’s about how you feel, express your feelings and connect.
- Your moon constellation (or Nakshartra) unlocks the secret of compatibility between individuals, because its even more specific than your moon sign. (For example, your moon sign is like chocolate, while your moon constellation is like the type: white, dark, milk, hazelnut… Each has a different “flavor” that different people prefer)
Aspects Of Saturn Vedic Astrology Susan Miller
Aspects Of Saturn Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- Saturn in 8th House. Vedic astrology relates the 8th house to marriage, ancestral property or inheritance. It is also the house of everything dark, occult, secretive mysticism, death, and even rebirth. When in the 8th house, Saturn brings on the burden of finances, taxes and resources of others on the native.
- Jupiter and Saturn are two key planets in Vedic Astrology chart analysis. They are almost opposites of each other. Traditionally, Jupiter is called “The Great Benefic” and Saturn is “The Great Malefic.” Jupiter is the energy of Expansion and Optimism, and signifies Truth, Wisdom, Ethics, Justice, and Law.
- Venus Aspecting Saturn Vedic Astrology. Posted on August 29, 2014 by astroguru. Venus in Harmonious Aspect to Saturn. This aspect signifies self control, modesty, sense of duty and reality, reservedness, loyalty and faithfulness, thrift, economy and inhibition in expression of emotions.