- Am I Gonna Die From Untimely Death Vedic Astrology Relationship
- Am I Gonna Die From Untimely Death Vedic Astrology Susan Miller
- Am I Gonna Die From Untimely Death Vedic Astrology Today
The charts of members of the family and other loved ones must also so the death. If they don’t it is likely that the person will have an operation that will remove part of the body rather than die. To Illustrate I will use the death of Princess Diana on 31st August 1997; 0.27 am; Paris, France. WORDS.TXT - Free ebook download as Text File (.txt), PDF File (.pdf) or read book online for free. Astrology Course. Taught live online on Sundays From 21-02-21, 8.30 to 10.30 AM Career forecast – know Your promotions increments job changes ups & downs in career.
Death almost always involves a combination of some of the following factors:
The 8th house
Am I Gonna Die From Untimely Death Vedic Astrology Relationship
Involving at least one of these factors:
* The 8th house cusp
* The Ruler of the 8th house
* Planets in the 8th house
The Ascendant describes the physical body, so it must be activated at the time of death.
It will involve at least one of these factors:
* The Ascending degree
* The ruler of the Ascendant
* Exact aspects involving the Ascendant
The 4th house
The 4th house describes the end of a matter and as death is the end of physical life on earth, the 4th house must be activated.
This will involve at least one of these factors:
* Exact aspects involving the 4th house cusp (IC)
* The ruler of the 4th house
* Planets in the 4th house
A quincunx aspect involving these houses or their rulers
Quincunxes (150 degree aspect) usually show at times of change in the life and death is a major change. Here is a link to an article on the quincunx
The Part of Death
The Part of Death is Ascendant + cusp of 8th house – Moon
Other relevant Lots are:
The Part of Fatality: Ascendant + Saturn – Sun i.e. the position of Saturn in the Solar Equilibrium chart.
The Part of Death 2: Ascendant + Saturn – Moon
And other Lots that could describe the type of death i.e. suicide; accident; disease; murder; etc
Transits, progressions, directions and particularly the long cycles of dashas or Fidaria
Involving Ascendant, 4th house and 8th house in at least one of these will indicate the possibility.
Yearly and Daily Age Harmonics
Are excellent timers for determining the year of death and the day of death. Here is a link to articles on harmonics
The orb of all activation of these points is one degree or less, minutes of orb is usual. Anything over that will indicate a different period in the life.
The charts of members of the family and other loved ones must also so the death. If they don’t it is likely that the person will have an operation that will remove part of the body rather than die.
To Illustrate I will use the death of Princess Diana on 31st August 1997; 0.27 am; Paris, France.
Princess Diana strongly responds to the Regiomontanus house system, so that is the one I am using to illustrate her death.
The relevant factors in her chart are:
The 8th house cusp: 22Cancer48
The Ruler of the 8th cusp: The Moon at 25Aquarius02
Planets in the 8th house: Vertex; Uranus; North Node; Mars; Pluto. Uranus will be particularly strong as it is in opposition to the Moon, the ruler of the 8th house. The nodal axis will be important as the South Node is conjunct the Moon, ruler of the 8th house.
The Ascendant: 18Sagittarius27. And all aspects to the Ascendant by any method of prediction.
Jupiter as it is ruler of the Ascendant and also opposite the 8th house Vertex.
The 4th cusp: 23Aries06 and any aspects to this cusp by any method of prediction.
The ruler of the 4th cusp; Mars at 1Virgo39 conjunct Pluto at 6Virgo03.
Diana’s Regiomontanus Part of Death ( Ascendant + Cusp of 8th house – Moon ) is 16Taurus12; her equal house Part of Death is 11Taurus51.
Her Regiomontanus Part of Fatality ( Ascendant + Saturn – Sun) is 6Cancer36;
her 2nd Regiomontanus Part of Death 2 ( Cusp of 8th house + Saturn – Moon) is 25Gemini34 and equal house is 21Gemini13.
Her Death Point (Mars + Saturn – IC ) is 6 Gemini 24.
So we would expect quite a few of these points to be activated at the time of her death.
Chart of the Accident
This is the chart for the time of the accident. I don’t know the time she was pronounced dead, but I think she probably died not long after this.
* the Ascendant-Descendant of this time straddles her natal Ascendant-Descendant.
* There is a Moon-Jupiter opposition straddling the IC-MC. The Moon is ruler of her natal 8th house and Jupiter is ruler of her Ascendant. This Moon-Jupiter-IC-MC configuration was square her Regiomontanus Part of Death at 16Taurus12.
* Moon-Jupiter is square Diana’s Part of Accidents at 14Taurus37
* The Vertex is conjunct her natal Neptune, ruler of her natal 3rd house of transport and vehicles. This indicates a destined factor involving the accident.
* Uranus is conjunct natal Jupiter, ruler of Diana’s Ascendant, indicating a sudden change in her body or environment. As Jupiter is conjunct the antiVertex, this would involve a matter of destiny.
* Neptune is conjunct the 9th house cusp and opposing the 3rd house cusp, indicating both the paparazzi chasing her to take photographs and the misjudgment leading to the accident. It is also conjunct natal Saturn, suggesting a crushing factor in the accident.
* Interestingly, Venus is conjunct Diana’s natal Part of Assassination at 15Libra51
So the chart for the accident related to Diana’s natal chart gives some indication of accident and death.
Year Age Harmonic
The Age Harmonic for the year should show if she was vulnerable accidents and/or death. Diana was 36 years old when she died, so the 36th Harmonic is the correct age harmonic to use. Here is a link to articles explaining harmonics
You can see that there is a strong 8th house emphasis, with the Vertex, Venus, Moon and Jupiter all in that house. In addition the Part of Death for this chart is 6Gemini45, square the 8th house Vertex. This is conjunct her natal ‘Death Point’ at 6 Gemini 21
When you put this Age Harmonic around the outside of Diana’s natal chart you can see some very strong connections:
Notice the Ascendant-Descendant conjunct the antiVertex in the 2nd house and therefore opposite natal Vertex in 8th house. This suggests a year of destiny connected to her physical body.
The MC-IC is conjunct the 8th house cusp and Chiron trine. Interestingly, Diana’s Regiomontanus Part of Murder is 22Cancer17, conjunct her natal 8th cusp and triggered by the MC-IC of this age harmonic.
The Vertex-antiVertex is conjunct natal Pluto and square the “Death Point” of 6Gemini21. (Mars + Saturn – IC) again bringing in ‘destiny’ as a factor.
Mars is conjunct the natal 6th house cusp.
Mercury in the natal 8th house and ruler of the Age Harmonic Virgo 8th house, is quincunx the natal Moon, ruler of the natal 8th house. So we have several factors indicating death in this configuration.
The Sun is conjunct the third house cusp and as she died as a result of a car accident this is pertinent
Ceres is conjunct the IC – and Ceres often shows up in matters to do with death.
Pluto is trine the Part of Fatality.
So the Age Harmonic for the year gave plenty of indications of possible problems.
The Daily Age Harmonic
The harmonic of 36.16547 for the day of her death is also very strong. Her natal chart is on the inside and the Daily Age Harmonic around the outside.
This chart has Neptune conjunct the Ascendant and both conjunct the natal 3rd cusp, suggesting muddle or confusion in matters to do with travel and transport.
Daily Age Harmonic Uranus is conjunct natal 8th house Uranus, suggesting a sudden death. DAH Jupiter is square this configuration and in quincunx to DAH Mars in the 7th. Perhaps describing the involvement of her partner. Both of these are square the natal Part of Danger at 23Taurus50, which in turn is conjunct natal Venus.
The Midheaven is opposite natal Moon, ruler of the 8th house. This is further emphasised by DAH Moon squaring both.
The Sun is trine natal 8th house Vertex.
The South Node is square Ascendant.
The IC is in the 8th house and quincunx natal Moon, ruler of the 8th house.
The Descendant at 17Aquarius04 is square the Part of Death and Part of Assassination at 16Scorpio57.
So the Age Harmonic charts give rather strong indications of this event. You can learn more about Age Harmonics here
Click to see: Diana death Secondary Progressions
All forms of prediction should give at least some of the indications tabled above. Diana’s Secondary Progressed chart has:
Mars conjunct the Regiomontanus 8th cusp – a sure indication of an operation or accident. Interestingly it is also conjunct Secondary Progressed Part of Murder. Mars is ruler of the natal 4th house so this placement described an end.
The Secondary Progressed Moon, ruler of the natal 8th house, is quincunx the Ascendant and Saturn. It is also conjunct her natal 2nd Part of Death.
Mercury, ruler of the Secondary Progressed 8th cusp, is quincunx Chiron.
Click to see: Diana death Solar Arcs
SA Ascendant-Descendant straddled Diana’s natal 2nd-8th cusp and activated her Part of Murder.
SA Pluto, natally in the 8th house, is in separating square to natal Sun.
SA MC is square 8th house North Node
Click to see: Diana death Tertiary Progressions
Tertiary and Minor Progressions are often very good timers for an event.
Diana had TP Nodal axis straddling her 8th-2nd Vertex axis, this showed a destined event together with another or a group of people. TP Saturn was conjunct TP South Node and natal antiVertex – Jupiter and the TP Sun was square this configuration. This was a very stressful combination of energies, involving fixed signs and with a strong emphasis on the 2nd-8th houses. This whole configuration activated the Year Age Harmonic Ascendant conjunct natal antiVertex.
In addition the TP MC was square natal Part of Death and Part of Accidents.
The Vertex was conjunct natal Neptune, ruler of the natal 3rd cusp, perhaps describing a destined accident. TP Mars was square this configuration from the 8th house, suggesting death from an accident.
As an operation can show in a natal chart as a death – because part of the body is removed and dies – it is sometimes difficult to determine if the signatures described at the beginning of this article describe a death or an operation. It is therefore important to check out the charts of close family members as the death of their loved one should be clearly shown.
The Part of Bereavement (Cusp of 12th house + ruler 12th house – Neptune) is often activated by at least one of the predictive methods shown above.
Her ex- husband: Prince Charles
Even though they were divorced Charles and Diana had two children together and because of the circumstances of their lives, were still very connected. So I will use his chart to illustrate the astrological signatures of the death of a spouse or partner.
When looking at the chart of the spouse or partner we need to use derived charts:
* The spouse is described by the 7th house, its ruler and planets therein.
* The death of the spouse will involve your 2nd house, its ruler or planets therein as the 2nd house is the 8th house from the 7th.
* It is also likely to involve your 10th house, its ruler or planets therein as your 10th house is the 4th house (the end) of your partner or spouse.
* The Part of Death is often involved.
Daily Age Harmonic
Charles Daily Age Harmonic of 48.79369 for the day of the Death of his wife has some pertinent activations.
* The Descendant at 22Leo29 is conjunct natal 2nd cusp and square his natal Sun at 22Scorpio25. The Descendant describes his wife and the Sun is ruler of the 2nd house which in derived charts is the 8th house of his wife, indicating a death or trauma of some kind. It is also conjunct Diana’s natal Uranus in her natal 8th house.
* The Ascendant at 29Pisces37 is square natal Jupiter, describing both the tension and pressure on his sons and, as Jupiter is ruler of Diana’s Sagittarius Ascendant, tensions connected to his wife.
* The Sun, ruler of his 2nd house of the death of a spouse, is also square natal Jupiter and natal Uranus.
* The Ascendant is square natal Uranus, ruler of his 7th house of partnerships.
* antiVertex at 24Gemini53 is conjunct Charles Saturn/MC midpoint and square his Saturn/Neptune.
* the South Node is conjunct Charles Part of Fatality at 18Taurus16; The MC is conjunct his Part of Bereavement at 19 Capricorn 32 square his Part of Accidents at 19Aries44.
* Saturn is opposite his natal Venus
* Mars, ruler of the 10th house, is trine his 10th cusp, suggesting an easy ‘end of the matter’ for Diana.
* Neptune is conjunct Diana’s natal 8th cusp and her Part of Murder.
So Charles Daily Age Harmonic has a few signatures that could describe the death of his former wife.
The strongest Solar Arc I can see is SA Venus square natal Saturn. This can certainly describe his sorrow, and, as Saturn is in the 2nd house, connected to the death of his wife.
Another interesting Solar Arc is that of Uranus conjunct Ceres. Ceres frequently shows up in charts to do with death and Uranus is the ruler of Charles 7th house of partnerships.
Click to see Charles TP Diana’s death
* The Tertiary Progressed Descendant is 22Scorpio00, conjunct Charles natal Sun, the ruler of his natal 2nd house. This shows both his prominence (Sun ) and matters to do with the death of his wife. It is also conjunct his Topocentric 5th cusp, showing the emphasis on his children at this time. Interestingly the Descendant is conjunct Charles Part of Murder at 21 Scorpio06 and square Part of Assassination at 21Aquarius43.
* TP Sun is conjunct natal Saturn, traditional ruler of his 7th house of partnerships. Saturn is in his natal 2nd house of death of partner and the Sun rules that house.
* The antiVertex is conjunct Charles Part of Accidents and square his Part of Bereavement.
* Saturn, traditional ruler of his 7th house, is square Mars, ruler of his 10th house – the derived 4th house for his ex-wife. Saturn is square his 5th house Mars, also showing the distress of his children.
* TP Moon is on the Saturn/Neptune midpoint and square the Saturn/MC midpoint.
The Minor Progressed Moon at 22Aquarius47 and minor Progressed North Node at 21Aquarius52 are conjunct Charles 8th cusp and square his natal Sun.
This is almost always a very traumatic event and is clearly shown in the charts of the children.
The mother is either ruled by the MC or IC. The Harmonic charts will usually describe which of these is the appropriate one. In the case of Prince William it is the IC as it is conjunct the natal 8th house Vertex in the Age Harmonic for the death of his mother.
As well as the normal 8th house signatures the 11th house is the 8th from the IC, so would be active in the charts for the death of his mother.
As well as the normal 4th house signatures, the 7th house is the 4th from the IC, so would also be active in the charts for the death of his mother.
This is the chart of Prince William, born 21st June 1982, 902.40 pm, London, UK. Regiomontanus house cusps. Around the outside is his Daily Age Harmonics for the death of his mother on 31st August 1997.
There are several strong activations;
* DAH IC conjunct natal 8th house Vertex and DAH Pluto square.
* Venus conjunct natal 8th cusp and transiting Uranus conjunct 2nd.
* Saturn conjunct natal Sun
* Ascendant conjunct natal North Node – showing the family and public involvement. Ascendant is also opposite the Part of Death of Parents and square Part of Fatality.
* Descendant opposite Mercury, ruler of the derived third house of vehicles for his mother. 3 horoscopes.
* Moon conjunct Mars quincunx natal Pluto.
Am I Gonna Die From Untimely Death Vedic Astrology Susan Miller
When you put William’s Daily Age Harmonics around the outside of his mother’s chart his MC is conjunct his mother’s 3rd house cusp, his Mercury conjunct her South Node and Ceres conjunct her North Node.
William’s 15th harmonic chart shows the IC conjunct natal 8th cusp and Descendant conjunct natal 11th (derived 8th).
In his Secondary Progressed and Solar Arc charts the Ascendant is conjunct his Part of Death of Parents.
It fascinates me that William’s progressed angles were conjunct his younger brother Harry’s natal angles at the time of the death of their mother.
Prince Harry was born on 15th September 1984, 4.20 pm, London, UK. His natal chart is on the inside and his Daily Age Harmonic chart on the outside wheel.
Like his brother William, it is clear that Diana is described by his IC.
This Daily Age Harmonic chart has:
* Ascendant conjunct natal IC
* IC conjunct natal Uranus in the derived 8th house of his mother, suggesting a sudden death.
* Moon-Jupiter conjunction conjunct Diana’s natal antiVertex-Saturn and quincunx Harry’s natal Mercury, ruler of the 8th and in the 8th house.
* Neptune- South Node is conjunct natal South Node; North Node is conjunct natal Chiron; Mercury is conjunct natal Pluto.
* MC is square natal Part of Death of Parents at 2 Pisces 10; Mars is opposing Part of Bereavement at 28 Sagittarius 53
Am I Gonna Die From Untimely Death Vedic Astrology Today
Copyright (c) Alice Portman 2010